Tsurenko Battles Back To Defend Title
 L. Tsurenko (UKR) d S. Voegele (SUI) 57 76(2) 62
- Tsurenko wins her fourth WTA title; her win-loss record in finals now stands at 4-0, having also won Acapulco (2017), Guangzhou (2016) and Istanbul (2015).
- Tsurenko is the third player to win back-to-back titles in the tournament's 18-year history, following in the footsteps of V.Williams (2009-10) and Errani (2012-13).
- Tsurenko upset No.2 seed Mladenovic and No.3 seed Gavrilova in the quarter and semifinals, respectively; she dropped one set all week, recovering from 7-5 4-2 to defeat Voegele in the final.
- Voegele was appearing in her first WTA final. Her best previous results were semi-final runs on eight occasions, most recently at 2016 Istanbul.
- Maria and Watson win their first WTA doubles title together; Maria now has three titles to her name, while Watson has four.