Bautista Agut Beats Dzumhur, Wins Second Title of Season
 R. Bautista Agut (ESP) d D. Dzumhur (BIH) 6-4 6-4
- Roberto Bautista Agut captured his second title of the season, beating first-time finalist Damir Dzumhur of Bosnia-Herzogovina to win the Winston-Salem Open crown.
- The Spaniard fell in the Winston-Salem final last year to compatriot Pablo Carreno Busta, but he came through on the big stage on Saturday to match his career-best season in titles won.
- Bautista Agut, who won the Aircel Chennai Open in January (d. Medvedev), also hoisted two trophies last year and in 2014. He now has six career crowns.
- Dzumhur is the first player from Bosnia-Herzogovina to reach an ATP World Tour final.
- Saturday's final was his 11th match in the past 12 days. He played in the final of the ATP Challenger Tour event in Santo Domingo last weekend (l. to Estrella Burgos).
WHAT THE PLAYERS SAID
“I'm so happy; It's been a great week. I didn't drop a set and I played very good tennis… It was a tough final. He's playing very smart, he changes the rhythm and plays very tricky. I was very focused and very solid.”
“I wanted to make the final and get the title, so it's been a fantastic week for me. It's been a great year for me.”
“Best week for me so far. I really enjoyed playing in Winston-Salem. It was an unexpected good week for me and definitely one that I will always remember.”