Babolat Celebrates Nadal's 11th French Open Title with Limited Edition UNDECIMA Package
The Legend has grown another step, further stressing the historic and extraordinary accomplishments of The Man, Rafael Nadal. By capturing his 11th Roland-Garros title, Nadal makes an unseen mark on tennis history and continues an incredible feat: capturing 17 grand slam titles. To celebrate this “Undecima”, an unprecedented 11 victories at Roland Garros, Babolat is proud to release 11 extremely limited-edition Undecima packages, for 11,000 Euros, available for 11 days only.
“The Undecima seals a new historic moment for tennis, for Rafa, for Roland-Garros, and for Babolat,” comments Eric Babolat, Chairman and CEO of Babolat. “Babolat is incredibly proud to partner with Rafael since day 1; we share the same values of passion and pursuit of excellence. We wanted to celebrate this incredible victory by creating something truly special for The Undecima and find a way to give a little back to Rafa and his foundation after everything he has given to us and tennis fans”.
With only 11 existing in the world, each package includes:
• one limited edition Pure Aero Undecima racket, individually numbered 1 to 11 and signed by Rafael Nadal
• one exclusive RH12 Undecima, numbered 1 to 11
• Eleven years of strings (11 reels)
• one week at the Rafa Nadal Academy, including daily training
• Price: 11,000 euros - All the profits will be donated to the Rafa Nadal Foundation.
The packs are available on the Roland-Garros website, https://store. rolandgarros.com/us/2018-babolat-roland-garros-undecima-pack-clay-p.html